In view of the difficulties linked to Covid-19 and in order to accommodate numerous requests, the Competition’s organising committee has decided to postpone the deadline for submitting entries to 30 August 2022.The Competition, now in its ninth year, aims to contribute to a more real image of Africa, reflecting the difficulties but also the hopes, the richness and diversity of its peoples and cultures, the constant commitment to development and its needs, which are still so pressing. To promote knowledge of a continent that is a treasure for all.
Two categories are accepted
– video reportage and video documentary
– video-clips by young people up to 25 years old
which deal with ethnic, social, economic, cultural and religious themes specific to Africa.
Particular attention will be paid to works dealing with some of the following themes:
– Resilience in times of crisis, stories of courage in times of pandemic;
-The value of education (and training) as indispensable means to achieve the full promotion of the person and the peaceful development of African society;
– The value of education (and training) as an indispensable means to achieve the full promotion of the person and the peaceful development of African society; – Respect for the dignity of the human person regardless of his or her condition;
– The value of solidarity and mutual aid;
– The role of the family;
– Positive experiences of integration in European societies.
Click here for all information