There are many ways to help. Choose the right one for you!
You can organize a sporting event to fundraise for projects, or for bringing young people to the challenges of solidarity and hospitality.
We offer you a range of topics and to organize meetings of experts (also informal), seminars or conferences on African news.
VOLUNTEER WITH HARAMBEE
You can participate in the “Medical Work Camps” in Africa, in coordination with the University Campus Bio-Medico (Rome), to give your health training a dimension of service. You can also give some of your time to help at activities and events run by the Harambee staff in Rome.
FRIENDS OF HARAMBEE CLUB
You can create an informal but stable structure to support Harambee in conducting cultural events (conferences, exhibitions, film forums, parties, etc.) and fundraising in Italy.
HOW CAN YOUR COMPANY HELP HARAMBEE?
- MAKE A SINGLE DONATION for a project.
- SUPPORT A LONG-TERM PROJECT. Instead of a single donation, provide stable support to a specific project, also with the participation of company personnel.
- CAUSE RELATED MARKETING. Through direct participation of a network of customers and /or final consumers in joint initiatives.
- SPONSOR AN EVENT OR INITIATIVE.
- CHARITY EVENT. Promote fundraising events.
- BUSINESS GIVING. Allocate the budget intended for Christmas gifts to Harambee projects (instead of giving gifts, send a joint letter to employees, customers, etc.).
- PAYROLL GIVING. Participation of employees in a plan of regular donations through the reduction of part of their salary.
HOW CAN A COMPANY COOPERATE WITH HARAMBEE?
92% of consumers have a positive image of companies that support social causes.
- CSR. Harambee offers its experience in promoting pathways of Corporate Social Responsibility, based on the principles of transparency and mutual benefit.
- VISIBILITY. Harambee provides visibility to its partners, through the media, website, social channels, events, press office, electronic newsletter, and annual report.
- FINANCIAL ADVANTAGE. All donations enjoy tax benefits; you can elect to deduct or deduct the amount donated. You may deduct donations to the NPO for an amount not exceeding 2.065,00 euros or 2% of business income declared (Art. 100, paragraph 2, of Presidential Decree 917/86). It is also possible to deduct from one’s income donations in favor of ONLUS for an amount not exceeding 10% of the total income declared and a maximum of 70,000.00 euros per year (art. 14, paragraph 1, of Decree law No. 35/05 become law 80 the 14/05/2005).